Airbus is Hiring on the post of Industrial Designer
Airbus is Hiring on the post of Industrial Designer – Airbus is looking for young talent. Do you have a great sense of interior design and know that it can create something truly magical for our customers? Do you have a fresh perspective, a can-do attitude, and the ability to create a vision for a project from scratch to production? Take your chance and apply now as Industrial Designer (d/f/m) for Cabin Customization in Hamburg.
We are looking for you, an inquisitive and experienced Industrial Designer to join our amazing international team of Customization Design. Our team is responsible for delivering customized design concepts to all our Airlines by translating them into certifiable design concepts, strategic vision, and branding concept solutions.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- You will plan and manage the design from conception to completion for all our worldwide customers interior design and branding
- You will create high quality storytelling presentations to communicate the design intent at any phase in a project
- You will bring new ways of working and creative ideas, i.e. by benchmarking the industry, to strengthen our design studio approach located in Toulouse and Hamburg
- You will participate in design trends and market research to understand the wants, needs and opportunities for innovation in a project
- You will provide concepts, guidance and support for ongoing activities
- You will interface with various internal and external interfaces in a dynamic environment
This role can involve regular international travel for business and as such you have to be able to travel accordingly.
Your Boarding Pass:
- You have a Master’s degree in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design or equivalent and have profound professional experience in aerospace, automotive or from architecture, interior design, color, materials and finishes
- You are strongly experienced either in colour, material and finish, in lighting, concept or industrial design
- You are fluent in software such as Adobe CC, Illustrator, Photoshop and ideally combine this with knowledge of InDesign Key and CAD software like KeyShot, Solidworks, blender and/or, Rhino
- You are a highly motivated, proactive and creative person with a problem-solving attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- You show strong communication, networking and presentation skills while being a team player in an international environment
- Your English is at a negotiation level
Disabled candidates will be favored
What we offer
You will benefit from joining a dynamic and international team where your expertise will grow by the day and will be supported with professional training.
Come join our team!
Your dream job starts here!
If your profile matches our requirements and you are interested in joining our dynamic and multi-cultural team of professionals, you can complete your application online (providing your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation, salary expectation, and notice period as well as the link to your portfolio).
Join Airbus now and embrace the opportunity to make a difference. We make it fly and you can, too.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth.
Company:Airbus Operations GmbH
Contract Type:Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Experience Level:Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Job Family:Stdized Platform, Module & Version Eng. <JF-EN-EL>
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus. Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected].
How to Apply
Hamburg, Germany: View in Google Maps.
Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as part of their application.