CAS / Class – A Surface Modeler, Studio34
Studio34 symbolizes the flock of young Indians, who not only dream in realms of creativity but are also capable of making them true by means of entrepreneurship and developing fruitful businesses.
The young team at Studio34 is a powerhouse of young talent and raw energy raring to go. Guided by experienced professionals on board as our mentors, the enthusiasm of this young team makes sure we see all the projects through.
Automotive CAS / CLASS – A Surface Modeler, Manesar, India
Automotive Surface Modellers must have in-depth 3D knowledge and ability to devise and create complex models creating effects to an exceptional standard. They must demonstrate a true understanding of the subtleties of modelling. Expert knowledge of various 3D software is a requirement and used daily.
- Work on a broad range of advanced design and production programs
- Collaborating cross functionally with all team disciplines
- Meet design specifications from Engineering and deadlines established by Design Managers
- Create renderings and animations for presentations and reviews
- Work closely together with studio engineering on design solutions that can be brought to production
- Work with designers to help bring their ideations to life in 3D
- Bachelor or master’s degree in design, Art, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- Skilled at Alias / Auto Studio, VRed, and other 3D modelling software
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong aesthetic sensibility
- At least 3 years of work experience in the same.
MUST APPLY BEFORE 20TH AUGUST 2021
How to apply