Daimler is Hiring on the posts of Automotive Designers
Daimler offers you a job with high diversity and dynamic projects in a highly innovative environment: You will have the chance to design the future of the smart brand, the premium van segment and the trucks of Mercedes-Benz.
Daimler highly skilled and international team works from the first sketch until the final Class A data. The projects reach from exterior and interior to components. This range is very unique and therefore you should be highly motivated with enthusiasm for our products. We want you to bring high creativity with unique approaches to create something we have never seen before!
Moreover you should love sketching and visualization and be skilled in 3D Modelling of your own designs.
As you bring experience in Automotive Exterior and Interior Design, you will be able to work independently and responsible with your peers and make sure in the feasibility phase that the product reaches an outstanding perceived quality.
Daimler offers you a job with high diversity and dynamic projects in a highly innovative environment:
- You will have the chance to design the future of the smart brand, the premium van segment and the trucks of Mercedes-Benz.
- This starts with the further development of the respective design strategy and leads to sketches, 3D data models, scales and 1:1 models.
- You are well informed about trends, innovations and disruptive changes and show an outstanding creativity.
- As a designer, you develop and create the design language of series vehicles and showcars, taking into account the implementation of design presentations.
What you bring to the table
- Transportation/ Product Design Degree successfully completed or comparable qualification
- Experience in Automotive Exterior and Interior Design
- Good level of technic expertise
- High level of Photoshop skills
- Skilled in 3D Modelling (Alias and Maya)
- You should love sketching and visualization in the classical and the digital way
- Very good English and German knowledge
- High Creativity and the Love for Details
It is a permanent position.
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 5 MB).
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at [email protected].
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as part of their application. Applications and CVs are only accepted via the job link.