Digital Designer, Mahindra & Mahindra
Mahindra began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a USD $19.4 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 256,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.
Creation of design intention and convergence 3D models of vehicles & components, for vehicle exterior & interior.
- Confer with designers & industrial design manager to understand the design intention volume, project timeline & quality requirement.
- Create digital 3D models from the design intent by seeking excellence in defining, producing & tuning volumes.
- Participation in design & engineering convergence activities to ensure implementation of technical inputs and maintaining 3D data standard quality regulations.
- Deliver digital models respecting Class-A or Alias business rules according to the progress of the project, with respect to project milestone timing and quality requirement.
- Share the digital mock-up process with business manager throughout the project, present the 3D model during reviews.
- Benchmarking competitor vehicles for mapping of best practices and industry standards to propose robust solutions.
- Support the physical modelers for preparation of Mock-up CAD data. Ensure that the physical mock-up is made respecting the digital model.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as part of their application. Applications and CVs are only accepted via the job link.