Exterior Design Intern, Automobili Pininfarina
Automobili Pininfarina is an innovative new business, creating world-class sustainable electric cars for the luxury segment. With our roots in Italy, the strong backing of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., our head office in Munich, and partners all around the globe we work in a truly international environment. Having started in 2018, we are building the foundation for a company, setting new standards in the automotive world. This is a unique opportunity that requires team members who share our vision with the same excitement and passion as we do!
Therefore, Automobili Pininfarina are committed to sustainability and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
- Work on a wide range of exterior car design projects: conceptual and advanced
- Visualize your ideas in 2D and 3D
- Create outlines and models with digital programs
- Push the boundaries of concepts and aesthetics for our cars
- Assist with the daily work of the senior exterior designers
- University degree in Design or currently studying Transportation Design
- First work experience (e.g internship) preferred
- (Digital) Sketching and 3D modeling skills
- Good hand-sketching and Photoshop skills, 3D modeling skills in Alias/Blender/Vred preferred
- Strong communication skills and commitment
- Passion for car design and ability to strongly believe in the company’s vision
- An open-minded team player, comfortable working in a global team but also independently
- Willingness to work in an environment that requires flexibility and change
- Fluent in English
WHY WE LOVE WORKING HERE
- More than 90 years of brand heritage combined with a highly dynamic team and the spirit of a start-up
- A truly international, English-speaking team with the possibility to work in multiple countries
- Flexible working and adequate compensation
How to Apply
Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as part of their application. Applications and CVs are only accepted via the job link.