Exterior Designer, Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles.
Fisker Inc. is looking for an Exterior Designer to join our growing team of creative visionaries. Be open to go beyond traditional automotive design and move into the next level of defining the future of automotive exteriors. You’ll have the opportunity to create the new exterior designs for coming show and production vehicles and be responsible for taking exteriors from research and early concept stage, to 3D surfacing, clay modeling, prototyping and into production. Our ideal candidate is inspired by the future of car design and technology and passionate about creating groundbreaking, futuristic automotive exterior designs.
When applying please add link to your Digital portfolio (PDF) and/or portfolio.
- Hands on exterior designer with digital skills in Photoshop, Alias and VRED/KeyShot. Support digital modelers with clear visual and verbal direction in the creation of digital models, physical models and CG renderings
- Demonstrate a true understanding of the subtleties of 3D surface and translation of a 2D sketch into reality.
- Design and follow the development of entire automotive exterior from early concept. sketch through to production including working on details.
- Must be able to work on details to create innovative design solutions for headlights, tail lights, wheels, etc.
- Perform all trend, research and design exploration for new vehicle exteriors.
- Responsible for project timing.
- Work closely with engineering, manufacturing and supply chain in cross-functional teams for implementation of exterior design for production vehicles.
- Organize professional exterior design presentations
- Stay current with latest trends in automotive exterior and interior design as well as consumer electronics, product, fashion, architectural and related design field.
- BS, BFA, MS or MFA in transportation design.
- Passion for automotive design.
- Knowledge of current automotive design trends and technology.
- Forward, innovative thinking for future vehicles.
- Professional, motivated and pro-active working attitude.
- Ability to travel and Ability to show passion and dedication to learn and integrate into a modern flexible work schedule
- Highly skilled in 2D/3D digital programs: Photoshop or equivalent
How to Apply
Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as part of their application. Applications and CVs are only accepted via the job link.
graph.orgUnderstand-COVID-19-And-Know-The-Tricks-To-Avoid-It-From-Spreading---Medical-Services-02-211 year ago
buy cialis https://graph.org/Understand-COVID-19-And-Know-The-Tricks-To-Avoid-It-From-Spreading—Medical-Services-02-21
Many thanks. A lot of tips!