Genesis is hiring on the post of Exterior Designer
Genesis is hiring again. The brand which debuted in 2015, is laying the way for a new era in global luxury transportation. Genesis design has already captured the attention of the automotive media and received some of the industry’s most important design accolades in our brief existence. Our daring journey, however, has only just begun.
The brand identity has grown and expanded our business territory over time thanks to the involvement of top Korean designers and international design firms. Genesis’ ever-expanding product lineup offers designers the chance to create not only automobiles in diverse niches but also creative future transportation. We’re seeking designers who aren’t afraid to break the rules. Join us on our Genesis adventure and help us write a new chapter for one of the most forward-thinking luxury brands.
Genesis is hiring- Senior Exterior Designer, Korea
As a Genesis senior exterior designer, you will take responsibility to present compelling design proposals to create the finest automobiles, making a positive difference in our customers’ lives. Your innovative design will push forward the boundaries to enrich the journey of Genesis in an infinite yet mindful manner.
- Participate in exterior design for the Genesis line-up based on the brand’s design identity of “Athletic Elegance.”
- Analyze the consumers’ perspective thoroughly and redefine the concept of luxury mobility by presenting creative and innovative design ideas.
- Propose design ideas by leveraging a variety of design tools and lead the overall model production process from sketches to 3D/clay modeling for production and show cars.
- Cooperate with related functions in the Design and R&D Center to bring your best designs to life, and continue to follow up throughout the entire design process.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (transportation/automotive design, industrial design major preferred).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in design at an OEM company.
- Strong ability to utilize various types of 2D and 3D visualization software (Photoshop, VRED, etc.) and strong digital modelling skills (preferably, Alias and Maya).
- Fluent English communication skills.
We are looking for persons with…
- Rich aesthetic sensibility to propose innovative and luxurious Genesis designs.
- Passion to constantly seek and experience emerging technologies and trends.
- Ability to develop relationships across teams and functions.
- Good communication skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Namyang, Gyeonggido, Korea: View in Google Maps.
Please apply via the provided link by 13th Feb 2022. Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as part of their application.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact our recruit manager, Rosie Won, via [email protected]