Hyundai Motor Europe, CMF/Exterior Designer
The Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH (HMETC)
In 2003 In Russelsheim, the Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH (HMETC) was opened. The aim for each Hyundai and Kia coming to Europe is to comply with demands of European customer standards and to adapt vehicles to the requirements of the specific markets. We have no fear of taking more rough paths with passion and inventiveness for customer satisfaction.
We want to be an enduring partner in the motor industry and beyond. In our European research and development center many innovations have already started, which enabled Hyundai to become one of the leading manufacturers of cars. Our achievement confirms that we are moving in the right direction. We keep growing rapidly by concentrating on our key success factor: the commitment and performance from our employees’. It is therefore essential for us to create a pleasant workplace. That does not just mean having attractive working conditions, but also our employees’ personal and professional development.
The working environment of the Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH (HMETC) strongly influenced by the HMETC cultures. More than 20 employees from different nationalities are employed at our R&D Center giving the company a unique spirit.
CMF Designer (M/F/D)
- Develop colours & materials with European and Korean suppliers to run CMF projects
- Regular Communication with European plants and production control to ensure the quality of Hyundai
- Must involve with colour teams in Korea and North America
- Keep track of project related samples and materials library
- Keep record of Colour & material archive physical + electronic for development and production maintenance
- Contact the Department of Marketing and our office
- Regular research on Sustainable material trends and production methods for providers
- a design degree or something related
- Work or internship experience in the fields of design or fashion, as well as experience working for a car manufacturer
- Having a basic understanding of the car design process as well as the colour and material production processes is essential.
- Strong interest in fashion and interior design, as well as digital skills such as visualisation applications, video editing, and MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong sense of teamwork
- Good analytical skills and a self-sufficient work style
- Intercultural skills and a willingness to travel are required.
- Korean language is appreciated
- Good command over German and English.
Exterior Designer (M/F/D)
- Working on exterior designs for production and display automobiles from the first concept to a full-scale model
- 3-d work.
- Cooperation with management on design projects and presentations
- Cooperation with all associated departments within the Design and R&D Center
- Creating holistic exterior proposals that include the user experience (UX) topic
- A graduate degree in transportation design or a related field
- Work or internship experience with another OEM is desirable.
- Strong digital modelling abilities and knowledge of 2D and 3D visualization applications (Photoshop, VRED, etc.) are required (Alias, Maya preferred)
- Sketching and rendering abilities are essential.
- Excellent analytical abilities and a problem-solving attitude Excellent grasp of English, intercultural and communication skills, team player
How To Apply
The best way to apply is to use online application system.