Interior Designer, Polestar
Polestar is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar’s future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.
In your role as Interior Designer, you will propose innovative design solutions which help us to push the future development of the Polestar Brand. You will create compelling and intelligent design proposals for concept and production car programs in the form of sketches, renderings, and 3D digital models.
You will contribute with your knowledge of what it means to create great interior design which are on brand, and to an exceptional standard. In addition, you will demonstrate a true understanding of the subtleties of 3D surface and translation of a 2D sketch into reality. This position is located at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with all team disciplines
- Support program timing by delivering high quality design proposals with speed and efficiency
- Collect and provide inspiration to the team – keep up to speed with the market/trends/competitors and motivate the team to innovate
- Work closely together with studio engineering on design solutions that can be brought to production
- Support Digital modellers with clear visual and verbal direction in the creation of digital models, physical models and CG renderings
- Work on a broad range of advanced design and production programs
- Presenting and communicating design proposals using multiple media including PPT, VRED, etc.
Who you are
To be successful in the role we believe that you:
- Have a bachelor- or higher degree in transportation/automotive design, industrial design
- Express a high level of creativity through sketching, digital sketching, and final digital rendering
- Are skilled in Maya or Blender polygon modelling, Alias Automotive Studio, VRed, Photoshop and other visual media
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal clients
- Work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Have a strong aesthetic sensibility
- Fluent English communication skills
Periodic travel may be required, including the potential for international travel for full time employees. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Sweden. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application with CV and portfolio. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…
How to Apply
Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as part of their application. Applications and CVs are only accepted via the job link.