KIA GERMANY IS HIRING ON THE POST OF INTERIOR DESIGNER
KIA GERMANY IS HIRING – At our award-winning Kia Design Center, located in the heart of Frankfurt, you can experience an urban atmosphere while working on design proposals for concept cars and future research projects as well as production projects, and their development into 3-D digital and physical models with subsequent follow-up of the feasibility.
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years. Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue-collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
- Creation of striking Interior design proposals and design details for show cars and production projects, as well as future research and USP definition.
- Visualization and development of these design proposals in form of sketches, renderings and 3-D models, and their presentation to the management.
- Guidance and direction of CAD- and clay modellers during the design development phase.
- Follow-up of the design development during the feasibility phase of a project.
- Research and trend scouting activities.
- Excellent creativity
- High sensibility to grasp upcoming trends and the ability to translate them into striking design proposals
- Outstanding professional sketching and presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge of the complete automotive Interior design process
- Understanding and experience in automotive engineering and packaging
- Competent knowledge of 3-D design programs (i.e. Alias, VRED) is beneficial
- A proactive global mindset, flexibility, excellent social skills and communication skills within our multi-national design team
- Self-motivated and team player attitude
- Commitment and motivation to travel outside of Europe
- Proficient English language skills
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment as our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring!
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia Europe
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute
The Challenges: High – The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.