NISSAN DESIGN IS HIRING: NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS
NISSAN DESIGN IS HIRING – With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We are currently looking for an Automotive Design Intern. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
JOB SUMMARY: NISSAN DESIGN IS HIRING
The primary function is the design development of two-dimensional representations of future Nissan and Infiniti products
- Develop two-dimensional representations of future automotive designs for both Nissan and Infiniti
- Develop new and unique proposals in sketches, digital sketches, visual 3D models, renderings and other media to illustrate individual design proposals
- Assist the 3D modelling department in the interpretation of a design into three-dimensional form while incorporating the required Engineering parameters of the project
- Work in a fast-paced, dual-brand, multiple projects, creative environment
- Responsible for creating presentations and capable of communicating design proposals visually and verbally
- Familiar with the US and international automobile design and current technology
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Transportation Design or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Excellent manual drawing ability, exceptional creativity, generation of new, unique and usable design ideas which reflect the brands
- Strong organization ability with keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to challenge yourself to develop your talents and skillsets
- Strong communication skills
- Submit an Automotive Design Portfolio for consideration
- Intermediate use of Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator. Autodesk Alias, Sub-D, VRED, VR tools, Microsoft PowerPoint and MS Office in a Windows PC environment.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**San Diego California United States of America.