POLESTAR IS HIRING ON THE POST OF DIGITAL MODELLER
POLESTAR IS HIRING - We are an electric performance car brand, determined to improve the society we live in. We innovate to drive progress and create a better future. We are a global team of highly dedicated individuals passionate about electric mobility. Just as each component is critical to the performance of our cars, each person at Polestar is crucial to our team's performance.
As a Digital Modeler, you will be part of a design project team responsible for delivering Digital shape models on time and with quality according to agreed standards.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
As a Digital Modeler, you will be part of a design project team with the responsibility to deliver Digital shape models on time and with quality according to agreed standards. The job covers all aspects of digital modelling, from sketch to class A and interior/exterior work. You will be part of a minor, highly motivated, multi-functional team that is working in a rapid, simultaneous engineering environment. The role offers the rare opportunity to take ownership of developing new vehicles.
Typical job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for delivering digital shape models based on scan data, design/physical models, sketches or verbal instructions
- Understand and implement technical input in the design model
- Visualize your work for designers, and managers before release/milling to identify problems with design or model quality. Have a pronounced role in developing methods and processes for the Digital modelling group at Polestar design
Who you are
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have:
- Expert skills in using Alias, ICEM Surf or similar software
- Skills in Blender or other SubD modelling software are a must.
- Minimum 6 years experience in automotive digital modelling
- A very good understanding and knowledge of design, shape and technical demands
- Strong interest in Automotive technology
For this position, we are searching for someone that can establish and maintain a professional working relationship with external and internal teams at all levels across the company and can lead a modelling team. You can meet tight deadlines and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, you are detail-oriented and can work independently.
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale-up phase, you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each of us can help bring that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you want to join the Polestar family, don't wait to submit your application. We apply a continuous selection process, and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric, by the way...