Project Manager, Hennessey Performance
John Hennessey and the Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) team have been making fast cars go faster since 1991. It operates from a 51,000 square foot workshop and showroom facility situated on 142 acres along Interstate 10 near Sealy, Texas (about 45 minutes west of Houston).
HPE offers a wide variety of dyno-proven, track tested high-performance engine upgrade packages & parts for a variety of modern performance vehicles including sports cars, muscle cars, supercars, trucks, and SUV’s. Hennessey Performance is also the only high-performance aftermarket firm in the world that operates its own test track – the Pennzoil Proving Grounds at Lonestar Motorsports Park – a 1/4-mile dragstrip facility which is adjacent to the HPE workshop & showroom.
Project Manager – Houston, Texas
Seeking a highly motivated candidate that has experience in managing, directing, and producing high end vehicles in factory settings. This candidate would need to be extremely detailed, organized, and a high-level communicator. In this position you will be managing boutique, low volume, HyperCar production from beginning to end which would include all vendors and in house coordination.
- Vendor Management
- Purchasing and parts forecasting
- Production scheduling and Gant charting
- High level organization and team management
- Finding new ways to cut costs and improve efficiency
- Scale production
- And more…
- Bachelor or equivalent in Automotive Design or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in production/project management
- Knowledge of manufacturing, engineering, and automobile production
- Ability to solve problems and create solutions
Hennessey Performance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.