Senior Exterior Designer, Rivian
Senior Exterior Designer, Rivian– Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Location – Irvine, California.
- Creative thinker with an outlook of modern design visions, with the focus of an Outdoor Adventure brand disrupting industry standards in the OEM space.
- Possess a high degree of creativity and have an ability to motivate others in design execution, styling and appeal to the Rivian Brand.
- Oversee exterior development of both production and concept vehicles from initial designs to final production.
- Excellent visual communication and ability to present design ideation.
- Support clay/digital/hard modeling as necessary to achieve expectations for design theme.
- Be able to Perform and present benchmarking of competitive vehicles
- Comply with regulatory and feasibility requirements
- Sketch Model 3D Design Proposals
- Build a rapport and Interact with suppliers
- Taking pride and ownership of your project
- Above all, a team player and self-motivated
- Collaborate with counterparts such as engineering and Color and Materials to ensure a seamless execution of final product
- Bachelor or equivalent in Automotive Design or related field.
- Minimum 5-10 years professional design experience.
- Proficient in ALIAS and Photoshop.
- A proven track record of having designed previous Production/Concept vehicles
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected].
How to Apply
Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as part of their application. Applications and CVs are only accepted via the job link.
There are more design opening at Rivian. For applying to them follow this link.