Rimac is hiring: Transportation Design Intern
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted [Rimac is hiring: Transportation Design Intern] to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Our design team is looking for a creative Transportation Design Intern with the passion for creating beautiful vehicle designs. You will work alongside experienced designers on the development of the design for our new projects which will give you an opportunity to further develop your skills.
Location – Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
- Provide support to our design team by being able to create basic designs on your own
Main Work Tasks
- Research scenarios, markets, benchmarks and technologies
- Sketch beautiful transportation designs
- Give your own creative input
- Assist in developing new designs and improving old ones
- Assist with documentation needed for current projects
- Present ideas and projects
- Bachelor or higher Degree
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of and previous experience with Adobe CC, Autodesk Alias, Solid Works, CATIA V5, KEYSHOT
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Self-organized and proactive
Considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of and previous experience with CATIA v6, Autodesk VRED
- Product design background
All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as part of their application. Applications and CVs are only accepted via the job link.