Trilix Srl. hiring on the post of Interior Designer
Trilix Srl. a subsidiary of Tata Motors in Italy, is a centre of excellence for automotive design and engineering, based in Nichelino (Italy).
They are open to meeting professionals to join their Design Studio, part of the Global TATA Design network.
POSITION: Interior Designer
They are looking for an exceptional creative interior designer who can produce world-class designs that are true to our brand and have the experience and talent to translate a 2D sketch into the reality of a 3D model.
The successful candidate will need good communication skills and the ability to work simultaneously across multiple programs. The Senior Interior Designer will propose innovative design solutions to help move our brand forward into the future creating outstanding design proposals for concept and production car programs in the form of sketches, renderings, and 3D models.
Education and Experience
· Degree in Transportation Design or similar
· 4 or more years of experience at another OEM company
· Good knowledge of 2D and 3D visualization software (Photoshop, VRED etc.) and strong digit
modelling skills (Alias, Blender etc.) preferred.
· Strong sketching and rendering skills are expected.
· Language English B1 or higher required
· Creativity skills
· Excellent team player, resourceful, organized, and mindful of time management.
· Ability to work independently and within a team as well as provide mentoring
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work in a demanding, multi-cultural and multi-functional environment.
How To Apply
Please, send your CV and your portfolio, along with an introduction email to the HR department at [email protected]. Please include the position you want to apply for in the subject line of your email application.
By responding to the announcement, you expressly consent to the processing of data pursuant to the GDPR 679/2016 and pursuant to D. lgs. 196/2003. This announcement is aimed at both genders and pursuant to D. lgs. 198/2006 and subsequent amendments, and to people of all nationalities, pursuant to D. lgs. 215/03 and 216/03.
For more updates and job posts, please follow us on Instagram